This release adds major and minor features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Extended Boundaries - Increases the map size to the maximum possible. Sometimes up to four times the size.
- Dynamic Withdraw - When withdrawing, a dynamic extraction zone is created that you must get your lance to before you can escape the mission
- Added 'Attack Defend' contract type support
- Added 'Fire Mission' contract type support
- Extended Lances: Allowed for specifying a difficulty modifier to the faction to allow for individual lance selection tweaks
- Extended Lances: Added Better Base Defence compatibility
- Map loading times are improved again
- Prevented turret lances from being influenced by Extended Lances
- Reduced the amount of bad lance spawns where you're stuck on a hill / mountain but can move a little bit
- Fixed infinite load screen caused by Extended Lances
- Fixed Extended Lances adding bad spawns for the additional lance units
- Fixed a bug where Extended Lances couldn't handle a bad contract json usecase